Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Trip Completed: Ohio August 16 to September 7, 2011

My trip to Ohio is completed.  It was a big job and I put 1547 miles on the car rental.  Got lost a couple of times or went in the wrong direction but nothing major.  I found Ohio to be lovely, green and lush.  The weather was just fine except for two days of really hot and muggy, then rain from tropical storm Lee.  I felt like I was home except we have more fir and pine trees.  It was a very good trip and I am pleased.

I am in the process of organizing my trip research and files into my giant binder like I did for Massachusetts Meanderings.  I will continue to post on the trip in Ohio at the Solomon Goss of Fearing Township in Ohio Blog http://sgossfamily.wordpress.com/

Once I finish describing my adventures in Ohio and giving the links to archives I will start digging into the genealogy of my Goss, Keller, Spracklin, Delano and associated surnames in more detail on that blog.  I am probably going to be quiet for awhile now and not go on any trips till Spring of 2012.  I frankly need the rest. That trip will be to Michigan and Ontario if I can work it right.  It will cover the MacDonald side of my family.

There are few things I need to do for Massachusetts Meanderings like post my videos of various cemeteries.  That will be an interesting challenge. 

Time to catch up my other blog posts....!

No comments: